The Qube Server Cabinet has a depth of 1000mm to accommodate larger servers, UPS’s and other deep hardware. Supplied with lockable vented mesh front and rear doors to allow for maximum airflow within the enclosure. Both side panels are also lockable and removable to ensure security and ease of access for the user.
Available in 600 & 800mm wide, with a depth of 1000mm
The Qube Server Cabinet is fitted with medium-duty travel casters and jacking feet as standard.
We also offer various front & rear doors options, these include a double wardrobe, vented mesh, and solid steel.
Server Cabinet Features
• 27, 42 and 47U
• 600mm or 800mm wide
• 1000mm deep
• Black in colour (RAL9004)
• 800kg static load capacity
• Mesh front and rear doors
• 800mm wide fitted with vertical enclosed jumper rings
• Adjustable 19” vertical mounting profiles, front, and rear
• U height markers on all four mounting profiles
• Swing handle cam lock on the front door
• Lockable and removable side panels
• Transport castors and jacking feet fitted
• Multiple cable entry on roof and base
• Pack of 50 cage nuts supplied
• All round earth bonding
• Optional doors can be fitted – vented mesh, wardrobe, or steel
Click here for Data Cabinets
• Flat pack option
• Next day delivery to UK mainland